Position: Junior Level PHP / MySQL / HTML / CSS Switch Hitter
Salary: Up to $33,600 per year (Depending on experience)
CommonTiger* Denver, LLC is looking for a motivated and self-directed programmer / designer to join a team of web and computer professionals. Our company is opening offices in Denver and looking for one additional, good-natured, creative programmer to join our team and our family.
- +20 to 40 hours per week (full or part time) employment
- +Fast, regular raises based upon performance, with a top hourly rate of 17.50/ hour.
- +The ability to work occasionally from home
- +Later workdays (the CT* workday starts at 9:00am and ends at 6:30pm, you can choose an early or a late start.)
- +No client interaction; work only with your project manager and administrator
- +We take the slack for difficult and non-paying clients
- +Paid vacations (up to 6 days a year for new employees, 10 days for current employees)
- +Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits (after 90 days)
We provide the projects, work with you throughout the work period, and are always available for help and mentoring. You’ll be primarily working from the office, and while you can sometimes work through your tasklist at home, applicants need to live in the Denver area.
Whether you work from home or at the offices, employees are still expected to show up on time, sign on to the company PM hub, and work throughout their scheduled workday.
Though mentoring is available, developers are expected to complete projects in a timely manner and have enough experience to do so. You’ll be expected to be able to step right in on the day you start; the queue is full and projects are waiting. We work as a team, and as a team member, you’ll be challenged and expected to work in a variety of areas.
Developers that we are looking for must be able to meet timelines and have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and ability. She / He must also be at least junior level proficient in all of the following:
- +PHP5 with MySQL
Applicants without these core skills will not be considered for this position.
Applicants with additional skills will also be strongly considered for this position. Preferred additional skills include:
- ++Wordpress / Joomla Customization and Specialization
- ++PostgreSQL, MsSQL, and other database platforms
- ++Some experience with Magento, Zan and other cart platforms
- ++Basic Hosting Administration
- ++Photoshop CS+ and Graphic Design Skills
Please send a resume along with a sample of your work and a cover letter explaining your current work situation and career goals. You MUST live in the Denver area for this position. Individuals seeking employment ONLY. Please, no companies. Please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an interview.